At Findlay, you get small classes, personal mentoring, the chance to lead, and real-world learning opportunities that only Findlay can offer. Our career-focused programs are built on a liberal arts foundation, and we incorporate hands-on learning into all programs.Evidence of Excellence at Findlay:
- UF is ranked by U.S. News & World Report and by The Princeton Review
- 99% employment rate for College of Health Professions graduates
- Education majors receive supervised field work experience all four years of study, and have a 100% pass rate on state licensure exams.
- Merit scholarship range from $10,000 to $16,000
- Performing and music arts programs available to all students
UF is authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission as well as the national accrediting organizations for athletic training, environmental, safety and occupational health management, nuclear medicine technology, occupational therapy, pharmacy, physical therapy, physician assistant, social work, strength and conditioning, and teacher education.
We offer merit scholarships ranging from $9,500 to $16,000. The average need-based financial aid package at UF was about $20,692 for full-time freshmen in fall 2012.
LICENSURE PASS RATE
3 MONTHSTO EMPLOYMENT