The Psychology program provides strong research and analytical skills that are enhanced through experiential opportunities both on and off campus.
Some of the features of our psychology program include:
- Psychology labs that allow students and faculty to conduct research and complete experiments that are presented at local, state and/or national
- Students in The University of Findlay psychology major have one-on-one mentorship with faculty who advise students until graduation
- 55-70% of our graduates have successfully transitioned to graduate school
- Psychology students have the opportunity to join the Psy-Key Club, a student organization run by elected student officers.
- Experiential learning through internships within the local community
FLEXIBLE CAREER PATHS
There are 56 recognized sub disciplines of psychology leading to a wide variety of career opportunities.
PRESENT YOUR RESEARCH
Students have the opportunity to present research results at both national and regional conferences.
DYNAMIC FACULTY MEMBERS
Faculty members continue to contribute to the field through multiple comprehensive research projects.
90 HOURS OF INTERNSHIPS
The Psychology program offers many learning opportunities that include work experience through internships.
GRADUATE SCHOOL PREPARATION
UF has an entire course dedicated to preparing students for the graduate school application process.
UNIQUE COURSE TOPICS
Students have the opportunity to select particular topics of interest to which faculty members will customize specific courses.